Monday, October 18, 2010

Following the Moon: The Light Heart

The Four Directions (detail), Drozda 2004
10x8"
White ink on Black illustration board


October is the Experience month of the year. Have you been noticing the way that the last 18 days have unfolded for you? It's quite something to simply allow this to be a glimpse, a mini clip or trailer, of what 2011 will bring. I jot a few notes at the close of each day. I was genuinely taken aback when I did my review from a year ago. I like what I see and yet I found myself whispering: Be careful what you pay attention to...because more is on the way.


The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

                                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Welcome to the Gibbous Moon phase, Monday October 18 through Friday, October 22. The Gibbous days are some of the most creative each month...read more

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful drawing! She looks like an angelic mermaid to me. I also love that it's black and white.
    I always love what you write pf the phases of the moon and life. I learn a lot from it, thank you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Four Direction available in a print? Please let me know via e-mail! E-mail is on my blog profile.

    Thank you! sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello. I have been away teaching a workshop and have much to catch up on...I see you are still following the moon- lovely drawing and great series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s always a pleasure
    to see such a Wonderful Work
    good creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...following the light of my heart...that is exactly where I have been dwelling and living from this full month and now it is drawing to a close....my intention is to continue operations from heart light central!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping '-)