Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MY 7 LINKS: Something a Little Different

XTC#1, Drozda, Mixed/canvas, 2011

I've been away from the blogosphere for the past five weeks as my first eStudio: AHA's for the Art/Life: Tools for Change got born...a complete delight...a Luna tic labor of love.

Last week I took a week off. Now I thought it would be perfect timing to engage in an invitation from my bloggin' buddy Dora Ficher.

I'm a bit overwhelmed to have been invited to be part of the ‘My 7 Links’ project but Dora assured me that this was not a rush and so I've allowed it to sit quietly 'on the back burner ' for a number of weeks. I trust that those whose blogs I've invited will allow themselves the same lee way...and if the time or interest doesn't fit no worries.

The idea is to go back to your own posts and find one to fit each of the 7 proposed categories, then ‘choose’ 5 more bloggers to do the same, and so on, and so on.


The project is described as a way of “uniting bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint venture.

The following are the 7 categories:

Most beautiful post

Most popular post

Most controversial post

Most helpful post

Most “surprisingly successful” post

Most neglected post

and finally….the post that makes them most proud


This was a actually a great way for me to come back to my blog since AHA's for the Art/Life: 'Tools for Change' actually did change my days in unexpected ways...it was so much of a dedication and endeavor that little time remained for further writing... thus a five week gap in my weekly blog practice...so...Thank You Dora... this is the ideal occasion to make a blogging comeback '-)

read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping '-)