Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Following the Moon: Wisdom, Food and Wealth

Homage, Drozda, Acrylic/board, 20x16", 1998

Welcome to 'Following the Moon'. I trust that your Art/Life brought you some in-depth opportunities for growth over the past week. We're currently traveling through the 'Wisdom' Moon cycle.


This is the second moon cycle within the 90 day Spring quadrant. Begin to cast a line out toward Summer Solstice, June 21, sensing what is required to accomplish the goals you've set. Keep in mind that this time of year is all about gathering forces and taking action based upon the goal that you set at the Spring Equinox.
The month of May opens the door to deepening the Wisdom that we're born to express through our Art/Life. Now is the time to see, sense and feel the relationship that you have with its multi-layered aspects.

Wisdom, Food and Wealth

One day wisdom., food and wealth started on a journey. As they went along they came to a man sitting under a tree. The man said, "Where are you going?" They said, "We are hunting a place to live." The man said, "As for me, I want wealth to live with me." Wealth said, "You are a dumb man. If you had chosen wisdom, all three of us could have lived with you. But you have chosen me. This cannot be, because if I lived with you without wisdom, you could not have me long."

They started off again and they met another man. The man said, "Where are you going, young man?" They said, "We are hunting a place to live." The man said , "I believe that I would like to have food live with me." Food said, "You are not clever. If you had chosen a certain one of us, all of us would live with you. But look, you have chosen me. Do you think that you could keep me? No, you could not keep me. Let us go on."


Farther on they came to a man who was working. He said, "Where are you going today?" They said, "We want a place to live." The man said, "I would like for wisdom to live with me." Food said, "If you have chosen wisdom, then I will live with you, too. I know that you will be able to take good care of me." Wealth said, "If you have chosen wisdom, then I will live with you, too. I know that you will be able to take good care of me." All three lived with him because he made a good choice.


Parable by Northeastern Nigeria Bura Folktale


Tuesday afternoon, May 24 the Third Quarter Phase opens and extends through Saturday, May 28.

In the Third Quarter phase of the Wisdom cycle consider what it is you're grateful for...see if you can include the chance to say: Thank you... 'all is well'.

Read more comment here or there it's so good to share.

Subscribe to the monthly Luna See newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping '-)