Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scientivity


"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science..." Uncle Albert said that and I love the concept.
I'm working on a project preparing for a residency that requires a 90 minute Art Theory presentation each morning. So I'm sifting through the archives and creating a visual 'influences, inspirations and fundamental practices' approach.
This piece 'Emergence' is an old friend from 1981.
I was reading Seth. I wrote a fan letter to Jane Roberts. I still love that material...the idea of consciously choosing intuition, truth, love, joy and creativity.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to sit in on your art theory presentations. Based on what I've read over time on your blog, they're bound to be thought provoking, insightful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MA...I take that as a true compliment since you are immersed in this work of teaching on a day to day basis. I just dip my toe into the water but...ahhhhhhhh...isn't it fun...sharin' with the young ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this piece and have added myself as a follower so I can come back again. I had to sift through all my old posts to find your comment and come back to your site. Please join my site too and we can link easier to each other's blogs.

    I'm headed over to your brother's flicker to see what you speak of.

    Lots of love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping '-)